Hi everyone.  I'm a new member and a new realtor in the state of Georgia.  I am a disabled combat veteran as well as a former Federal law enforcement agent.  I am in the process of starting up my business and just filed the paperwork to start my business name.  My focus on real estate is toward the military, veterans and their spouses in order to serve them as they are/have served our great country.  As I am new and newly transplanted to Georgia from the Washington, DC area, I do not really know of anyone around here but have no quarrels going out and meeting people. 

If you're in the Atlanta, Georgia area and would like to have lunch or just chat, let me know.  If you know of anyone relocating to the Atlanta, Georgia area, I would love the opportunity to earn their business and show them how veterans can treat them, regardless of their background.  I would also like to network with other veterans who are in the real estate profession regardless of the state/territory you live in.  If this is something you're interested in, please feel free to let me know.

Cordially,

Jason Linemann

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jason, thank you for your service. So you are just starting, are you under a broker or are you going it alone? I am not familiar with the laws in Georgia but it sounds like your going it alone if your registering a business name. I wish you well, connect with me if you are on LinkedIn. 

Follow me on LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardacurtis

Hi Richard,

Thank you very much.  I am just starting and I am under a broker here in GA.  GA requires newly licensed salespersons to be under a sponsoring broker.  I have registered a business name here in GA as well as I was told even though we are under the companies name, we have to go into business for ourselves.  Thank you very much and I will look out for you on LinkedIn.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonlinemann/

Jason

Welcome aboard Jason.

Thank you Connie!

Jason, 

Real Estate is a new game and if you ever have any question you are more than welcome to reach out and ask.  You can also find me on LinkedIn. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Rent to Own for Veteran

Started by Rebecca Miller-Pringle Jun 20. 0 Replies

Referral

Started by Christopher Powers. Last reply by Tasha Gwilt May 6. 3 Replies

Referrals

Started by Robert Evans Jr. Last reply by Osceola W Elliss May 4. 8 Replies

Brand New Realtor (Georgia)

Started by Jason Linemann. Last reply by Osceola W Elliss May 2. 5 Replies

Military Friendly Realtors

Started by Lee Verdon. Last reply by Jason Linemann Jan 31. 1 Reply

KELLER WILLIAMS NYC

Started by Ade Ogunlowo. Last reply by Jackie Smith Dec 8, 2016. 1 Reply

Were Back!!! Welcoming All Referrals

Started by Robert Evans Jr Aug 28, 2016. 0 Replies

Sponsorship

We have been approached by many people and organizations regarding sponsorship.  We will offer sponsorship opportunities in the future.  Thank you.

Events

© 2017   Created by David Dion.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video