In your market, do you have any or know any listing agents who are friendly to VA Home Buyers???  I know in the Arizona market, there are a few and am looking for members to mention any of those agents here.  For example, in Arizona there are listing agents who fly the American flag in front of all of their listings, as well as some who show (and state) preferential treatment for the VA home buyer and offers submitted from VA home buyers... Lets share here and help get more veterans into those homes!!!!

Views: 1103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aloha,

Our company, Military Home Source, is dedicated almost 100% to VA buyers.  I am a retired vet and I work with four others from various services and have a military spouse of a retired veteran and two local agents who help local vets buy homes. 

Give me a call 808-675-6642

We are located in Oahu, Hawaii.

I am the Military Rep for our company, Real Estate One, is very friendly to VA home buyers and dedicated to our local Vets and Military Service men and women. We are a huge Real Estate company here in Michigan. I am also a Military Veteran. Anyone can contact me (734) 341-1316. Just ask for Dr. Torri Evans. I am 100% committed to servicing our Vets & Military Men & Women.

I am a recently Retired Veteran from the U.S. Army, our company Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty, outside of Ft. Campbell, Ky has many Veterans, who work with and help our Active and Veteran community find their homes. I so love the idea of flying a flag at the listings and will remember this idea. Support for our servicemembers and their families is the best feeling I've had since retiring. 

I am an Independent Broker. My company is in Yucca Valley, Ca. I work with many Military members, either coming to 29 Palms Marine Corps Base, or PCS members needing to sell. My husband is a retired CWO, therefore I am quite familiar with relocating, and the dynamics of the same for a military family. We moved several times over the course of his career, to include an overseas move with two children. Mountain View Real Estate 760-401-5999. Danaray.com
I am a Realtor here in the Las Vegas / Henderson NV area. I am also Retired from the US Navy. I am looking to be of assistance, to all VA eligible clients. Both list & sell.

Thank you

James Namchek
702-503-4674
JamesN@bhhsnv.com
www.NamchekRealEstate.com

My name is Tasha and I'm a Keller Williams agent in the Los Angeles, CA area. Please keep me in mind for future referrals. I am a military spouse and have helped multiple military clients with purchases and rentals in this area.

David it has been years since I posted here and needless to say not a lot of interaction sadly here on this great platfrom. Now as an Airborne Ranger Infantry CPT from a previous life you know I am military friendly:) Now with that said my offer still stands If the service member can afford the Greater Los Angeles market I will be happy to give them the best client service. Sadly our market is difficult to place a Veteran due to price point into the entry point....RLTW! Endre

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Forum

Rent to Own for Veteran

Started by Rebecca Miller-Pringle Jun 20. 0 Replies

Referral

Started by Christopher Powers. Last reply by Tasha Gwilt May 6. 3 Replies

Referrals

Started by Robert Evans Jr. Last reply by Osceola W Elliss May 4. 8 Replies

Brand New Realtor (Georgia)

Started by Jason Linemann. Last reply by Osceola W Elliss May 2. 5 Replies

Military Friendly Realtors

Started by Lee Verdon. Last reply by Jason Linemann Jan 31. 1 Reply

KELLER WILLIAMS NYC

Started by Ade Ogunlowo. Last reply by Jackie Smith Dec 8, 2016. 1 Reply

Were Back!!! Welcoming All Referrals

Started by Robert Evans Jr Aug 28, 2016. 0 Replies

Sponsorship

We have been approached by many people and organizations regarding sponsorship.  We will offer sponsorship opportunities in the future.  Thank you.

Events

© 2017   Created by David Dion.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video