In your market, do you have any or know any listing agents who are friendly to VA Home Buyers???  I know in the Arizona market, there are a few and am looking for members to mention any of those agents here.  For example, in Arizona there are listing agents who fly the American flag in front of all of their listings, as well as some who show (and state) preferential treatment for the VA home buyer and offers submitted from VA home buyers... Lets share here and help get more veterans into those homes!!!!

Views: 1103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David what a great idea to fly the Flag on a listing. It is extra meaningful to all since today is FLAG DAY!

I think its a great idea.I live in VA Beach and work with many military families relocating to the area and I do what I can to show.my support for our men and women who sacrifice everyday for our freedom.
Ann Markley
Edit Realty Central
VA Beach , VA

At Heroes Home Advantage, we offer a CASH BACK discount of our 25% of our commission earned on every Military Personnel transaction to our true Heroes out there.  As Military Moms, Michele Ladd and myself know the sacrifices that our Military Personnel and their families make while serving our country.  This is just our small way to say THANK YOU.

I would like more info on this please. Thanks.

Christine, how can I be a part of the Heroes Home Advantage here in New Jersey?

I really like the idea of flying flags at listings!  We have used them on open house directional signs in the past (and always order from the VA) but getting larger ones to give to homeowners to put out in front of their homes, if they don't already have one, would be nice.  We have to go get spring photos of listings to update the on line presence and let veterans know we are "VA friendly", so I think we will include that!  Thanks. 

I'd be proud to assist any veteran in Dane or Rock County Wisconsin!

We work with veterans in Indianapolis,IN and have even sold the old officers club at the closed Ft Harrison here in Indy.

I give 25% of my commission to Heroes when buying or selling Real Estate in Fort Worth,Dallas, and surrounding areas...Suzanne Foster, (817) 368-2852

Suzanne, how do you give the Heroes 25% if they are buying, when the seller is the one paying the commission?

Yes, Keller Williams Realty out of Clifton, NJ, and I are working on a program for Veterans.  They plan on hiring 500 veterans by 2015.  We are working on finding scholarships for veterans so they do not have to pay start up costs or for their first six months of fees.  I will be getting my license soon and coming on board with KW.  In addition, I will be giving a percentage of my commission to vets.  I see that Suzanne gives 25%, so 25% of my commission, it is.  

Awesome Rebecca! Love you post. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Forum

Rent to Own for Veteran

Started by Rebecca Miller-Pringle Jun 20. 0 Replies

Referral

Started by Christopher Powers. Last reply by Tasha Gwilt May 6. 3 Replies

Referrals

Started by Robert Evans Jr. Last reply by Osceola W Elliss May 4. 8 Replies

Brand New Realtor (Georgia)

Started by Jason Linemann. Last reply by Osceola W Elliss May 2. 5 Replies

Military Friendly Realtors

Started by Lee Verdon. Last reply by Jason Linemann Jan 31. 1 Reply

KELLER WILLIAMS NYC

Started by Ade Ogunlowo. Last reply by Jackie Smith Dec 8, 2016. 1 Reply

Were Back!!! Welcoming All Referrals

Started by Robert Evans Jr Aug 28, 2016. 0 Replies

Sponsorship

We have been approached by many people and organizations regarding sponsorship.  We will offer sponsorship opportunities in the future.  Thank you.

Events

© 2017   Created by David Dion.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video